Join the Hosket Ulen Insurance Solutions team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as its people. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Hosket Ulen Insurance Solutions is Growing!
View our open positions below
Full Job Description
About Hosket Ulen Insurance Solutions
Since 1968, Hosket Ulen Insurance Solutions has been locally owned and operated in Columbus Ohio. We provide solutions to businesses and families throughout the United States and Ohio including Columbus, Dayton, and Upper Arlington, focusing on all lines of property and casualty, life, and bonds. We have the capabilities of a national broker while being a locally owned and operated agency. We enter into every client arrangement in the spirit of a true partnership and we seek to understand our client’s business risks and protect what they value most.
About this Opportunity
Our Property & Casualty licensed Personal Lines Customer Success Specialist is responsible and focused on managing the day-to-day on existing personal lines insurance for new and active clients. The goal is to proactively and efficiently service existing client relationships while also onboarding new clients to the Hosket Ulen family. This role will take approximately 25 client requests per day and be responsible for our existing clients by handling change requests, claims, service requests, and general insurance questions. The Personal Lines Customer Success Specialist serves as the primary contact and liaison with clients to ensure that we provide a consistent customer service experience. We harness the Values of Hosket Ulen Insurance Solutions and uphold them in every client and colleague interaction. If you are a self-starter, seek to be part of a values-based team, are attentive to detail, and are able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity, this opportunity is for you.
- Act as the first point of contact for the personal lines department, across all methods of client interactions (e.g. phone, video-conferencing, and all forms of digital communications).
- Service our existing clients by handling change requests, claims, service requests, and general insurance questions.
- Work with clients and adjustors managing personal lines claims
- Issue endorsement requests
- Issue Auto ID Cards
- Process client requests for policy, billing, and claims information
- Process client payments
- Receive phone calls and email from clients and companies regarding coverage, claims, payments or administrative items and handle with the utmost customer service standards
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks
- Be familiar with and follow agency Errors and Omission guidelines
- Perform special projects at management’s request
- Currently have a Property and Casualty license
- Must be willing to collaborate with many team members both in & out of the local office
- Some knowledge of personal insurance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Detail & process oriented
- Experience working with CRM and/or insurance industry management systems is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ohio Insurance Producer License (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Are you a good fit? Use the button below to begin the application process.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.